10 June 2009

Fuck.

I found out why I haven't been getting any E.I. cheques from the government - apparently I was not approved. Dicks. So, I'm royally fucked.

The owner of the building I live in even left a message saying that I could possibly make a split payment on the rent this month since the cheque bounced and I've lived here for 5.5 years and put up with a lot of shit. I may take her up on it.

I have an interview tomorrow for a temp job. The job itself is for 10 days in July. The pay is decent.

I'm going to really have to get my ass in gear and write like there's no tomorrow. There very well may not be. Hey, Armageddon? Now would be a nice time to show up.

I'm doing my best not to get down. I do expect it to catch up to me but would like to delay the inevitable crash as long as possible. I've been selling possessions one by one to the guy I'm currently seeing. He needed a new monitor so I sold him mine. He needs a laptop so I may sell him my Windows laptop. I need to clean it up and it needs a new battery, though. He may even buy my PC if it's in better shape than his. He said he'll buy my 5.1 computer speakers, too.

I'm considering auctioning off all my stuff online but as previously mentioned will not be using eBay ever again. I was thinking of either listing stuff here or possibly in a new blog. I'd put up a few items per day and start the bidding at like $1 or something. But then again, I don't know if anyone would even read my blog. No one replied about the blue paperclip thing.

Okay, not getting down. Not getting down. Not going to get upset. I'm still alive and have my health which apparently means something to some people.

I was all excited about only spending $30 on groceries yesterday. Of course, at the time I had no idea they were meant to last the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment