19 May 2009

Philanthropy?

I want to try a new approach. First I'll explain why. I've been trying to sell my stuff on eBay and have been completely unsuccessful. In fact that's an understatement. I now owe eBay money for setting up a store with them. Great! I haven't been able to find a way to dismiss the store either. I'll have to figure that out soon. So, I have a brand new hate on for eBay. I've never made money off of it. It's cost me money. It sucks!

I'm not sure how to sell my stuff. I think a local used book store may buy my books and possibly the VHS tapes. Maybe list somewhere else. I have no clue. But I still need to clean up so that isn't even the worst of it.

If I sold all the stuff I want to, I doubt that I'd have enough money for anything including next month's rent. I still don't know how I'll be paying that. I'm going to have to buckle down and pitch some articles to magazines in hopes of making some money doing so.

Anyhow, as far as the RV deal, I still really want to do it. July is later than I'd hoped but still what I'd like to aim for. Maybe I've been watching too much TV while house and dog sitting. In particular, I've been watching Pimp My Ride. So it occurred to me that maybe there are people out there who would be willing and/or interested in helping me out in return for promotion.

If anyone reading this knows anyone who has some sort of (preferably diesel) class C motorhome that is in decent condition that wants to get rid of it for free or cheap or in return for promotion. Then maybe there is someone able to help me convert it to biodiesel. Maybe there are others who specialize in interior custom work or something.

I know there must be people out there looking to help out. There's got to be someone looking to get rid of a trailer they don't use any longer. Everyone can use a little promotional boost. I'm happy to do it. Especially if it means I have a place to live. :)

If you know anyone who may know someone or whatever, send them a link. It may just keep me from living in my car starting in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment